Sunday, September 30, 2012

Special Places

Here are a couple places I wish I could call my own.  I spent/spend a lot of time in these places.

 
 Longwood Gardens
This may just be the bathroom area, but it makes for an excellent view.  The artistic genius in this place is unbelievable.

One of the ponds on campus
I have always loved ponds.  They are beautiful, and make an excellent place for life to grow, such as the goslings in this picture.

 Calvert Cliffs National Park
This is a picture of the marsh area.  I love the trees, even though they all happen to be dead.  They interest me.  Also, this whole marsh was made by beavers.

The Tree of Life, Animal Kingdom, Disney World
 Beautiful is all I can say about this.  The tree may be fake, but it's amazing nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment