Sunday, September 23, 2012

Self-Portrait Photos

Hello, everyone.  I have a few photos I'd like to share of myself for my assignment.  I have five of them.  They probably need work, but I tried.
I call this one "Average Teen."  Always on the computer, lounging around, doing nothing.
This one is decent, but it's a bit blurry.
This one is titled "Fluff-feet."  I quite enjoy making fursuit costumes, and these are the feet from one of the costumes I made and have worn around Baltimore.  Fursuit costumes make people happy, and that makes me happy.
This one doesn't really have a title, but if I had to give it one, I'd call it "Graphic."  This is my Wacom Bamboo Pen and Touch tablet which I draw with for the computer.  I keep it in a special place in my room so it will never get hurt.  I've had it for almost three years now, and I plan on keeping it for a couple more.
 This picture needs some serious adjusting, but I'll update it eventually.  It's my running shoes.  I keep them wherever I have easy access to them.  This one doesn't quite have a title yet.
This one is my favorite.  I call it "Color the World."  I love colors, and I love coloring, so this drawing is what I wish I could do to the sky every day - fill it with rainbows and make everyone happy.  Plus, this is what most girls who are just learning to draw always will draw, and I'm a child inside.




Alright!  That's all for now.  I'm going to try and update this blog weekly, and get as much as I can on here.  If I don't update with a drawing, that means I didn't draw anything interesting that week, and I'll just upload some notebook doodles.

Over and out!

2 comments:

  1. the rainbow drawing picture is a wonderful statement oabout who you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the picture of your running shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete